How To Hack A Gmail Account 2016

Hello, Guys This Is Fasih Afridi Today I've Found A New Trick On The Internet, This Is About Gmail Hacking 2016.
Follow These Simple Steps -
1- First sign out of your Gmail account .
2- Go to "I Cannot Access My Account " tab which is below the password field
3- Go to Click Here and enter any random name eg:on and then click check inbox and leave it open.
4- On "I Cannot Access My Account " page in Gmail just click forgot my username and go to username recovery page.

5- Enter The Yopmail email you just opened eg :ron@yopmail. com
6- Now click check for new emails tab in your mail you will get all the Gmail id's associated with it eg you'll get some Gmail id's like xx@gmail.com copy that id
7- Just go again to the "I Cannot Access My Account " in Gmail and this time, choose forgot my password and go to password recovery page
8- Now Enter The Gmail ID You Copied xx@gmail.com in username fill the captcha and everything
9- If The Gmail Password recovery ever asks a security question then no need to panic ! look below the security question there will be a tab link send the reset password link to my recovery email
10- Just go to your mail inbox again and click on the link Gmail posted and reset their Gmail password.
How To Hack An Gmail Account 2016

Comments